Blessings, Michelle

Finishing up her final semester at seminary, this former news reporter looks forward to begin full-time Christian ministry in the Anglican tradition.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

What you see is what you get.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Could use some prayer

Don't worry. Nothing major.

But I'm in the middle of midterms and have been struggling with fatigue the past few weeks.

In addition, my repetitive motion injury in my hands and wrists, especially my right one, has been acting up. I took an exam today, which required handwritten essays and my hand got done before my brain did.

My eyes are bleary right now. I'm in the library right now ... been translating Greek for the past few hours. I'm doing a presentation on James 2:1-13 for class next week. Could use some prayers for that too.

Anyhow, all in all, life is good. Trying to keep up with spending time with God.

Love you guys,

Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks!

I love John, Kelley and Jack, too!
Thanks for the Halloween goodies!

2/11/05 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home