Blessings, Michelle

Finishing up her final semester at seminary, this former news reporter looks forward to begin full-time Christian ministry in the Anglican tradition.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

What you see is what you get.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm a tie between Anselm and Calvin!


Who are you?

I scored as Anselm.
Anselm is the outstanding theologian
of the medieval period.

He sees man's primary problem
as having failed to render unto
God what we owe him, so God
becomes man in Christ and
gives God what he is due.
I should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm


67%

John Calvin


67%

Jorgen Moltmann


60%

Martin Luther


53%

Jonathan Edwards


47%

Augustine


47%

Karl Barth


47%

Charles Finney


47%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


40%

Paul Tillich


33%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Lest anyone take this too
seriously, remember, it's just a
short quiz and I'm still developing
my theology!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that quiz very interesting. By the way I scored as John Calvin. So I was Happy! :)

22/6/06 8:55 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

That was fun. I scored solidly as Anselm with Calvin as a second. I wonder how that squares with the 39 Articles. (:

25/6/06 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home