Blessings, Michelle

Finishing up her final semester at seminary, this former news reporter looks forward to begin full-time Christian ministry in the Anglican tradition.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmore, Kentucky, United States

What you see is what you get.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm Spider(wo)man, Who are you?

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
80%
Green Lantern
75%
Superman
65%
Wonder Woman
57%
Hulk
55%
The Flash
50%
Iron Man
50%
Robin
47%
Catwoman
45%
Batman
40%
Supergirl
37%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Isn't Spiderman really the same as Superman? (:

13/6/07 1:34 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I just took the quiz, and I'm Superman. That seems fitting somehow.

13/6/07 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home